Friday, Saturday, Sunday, September 14,15, 16
Entry Deadline: August 31
240 Sports Complex
3820 E I-240 Service Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73135
Men 50+, 55+, 60i+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+ Softball Tournament
Women 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+ Softball Tournament
Check in: See Website
Event begins: See Website
TEAM ENTRY FEE:
Early bird until Aug. 1 $275
Regular fee through Aug.31 $300
1. Teams must be of all one gender. There are separate tournaments for each gender.
2. Team rosters shall be limited to 18 players.
3. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member.
4. It is the captain's responsibility to declare team residency at the time of registration.
1. If numbers are conducive, teams will be divided into pools within their age divisions. Within each pool a single round-robin tournament will be played. At the conclusion of the round robin, winners will advance and play a single-elimination tournament. If entries are not conducive, a double-elimination tournament will be played within the age division.
2. Ties for seeding will be broken in the following manner:
a. Overall record
b. Head-to-head competition - only when all teams play each other
c. Total runs allowed
d. Run differential
e. Total runs scored
f. Coin toss
3. Event Director reserves the right to modify format based on number of teams.
4. COMPETITION BALLS WILL BE PROVIDED.
5. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to Oklahoma teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall teams, if non-resident teams are in contention for medals.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with Senior Softball USA (SSUSA) rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
Senior Softball USA
2701 K Street, Suite 101A
Sacramento, CA 95816
NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES QUALIFYING RULES
All first through third place teams in each age division at the 2018 Oklahoma Senior Games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games in Albuquerque, New Mexico.